Laurance 2010

Laurance 2010
13

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Laurance lives in a special place


Laurance is my 10-year old son. He is a very tender hearted boy. He has many talents including singing and story telling. He is quite the comedian too, there is never a dull moment with this little lad; of course, he's not so little anymore. He is almost as tall as me.

He says that he wants to be a famous and rich guy, so he can spend his money on all the things he wants to buy.
In his words:"I will spend my money on anything I want, like a bird or an iguana, or anything else I want."
Please comments are welcome.

4 comments:

GrammyK said...

Laurance,
I have no doubt that someday you will be famous and rich! What a beautiful smile!

You just hold on to your dreams, and they will come true.

GrammyK

Unknown said...

Thank you, Grammy.

My mommy says that support is important, thank you for yours.

Laurance D. :-)

GrammyK said...

Well Laurance, you are such a nice gentleman, and have such a wonderful Mother to make you a blogspot of your own!

You know your mother loves you so very much. Thats what mothers do best!

But Grandmothers love you too, and that includes me.

You can ask me any question or tell me any problem and I will do my best to answer you. Thats called support, and there's a lot of people besides me that will be happy to be your support.

Love, Grammy

Unknown said...

Thank you Grammy,

It's Laura this time. Laurance appreciates your comments, and so do I.

He is watching "The Hobbit" right now, so he asked that I respond.

Yes, support is so very important, especially in our fast paced world. There so much we are still learning about ourselves, our children, and our world that it is so hard to keep up.

I am hoping that the cookbook will be a success. Getting it off the ground has proven to be a challenge, but I...I mean WE have faith. Take care of yourself and Ty.

Love,
LaurA & LaurAnce

Laurance 8

Laurance 8
First time at the beach